Water may not be at the top of your skincare list; however, our body & skin depends it.
Our skin is the largest organ of the body, & it’s mostly made up of water, about 64% to be exact. If your skin doesn’t get enough water, it can become dehydrated and dull. When dehydrated, the skin tends to become drier, tighter, flaky, more vulnerable to common skin conditions, and even more prone to aging & premature wrinkling.
According to the U.S. National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, & Medicine,
A recommended daily water intake:
Men should drink around 100 ounces
Women should drink around 73 ounces
By drinking water & following a clean skincare regimen. You will see a visible difference in skin hydration and overall complexion.
Here are only a few of those benefits.
- Decrease in wrinkles & slows the appearance of aging
- improves circulation & promotes healthy blood flow
- increases skin’s elasticity and hydration
- keeps skin plump to help diminish the appearance of current signs of aging
- Helps alleviate symptoms of skin conditions like psoriasis & eczema
- water supports our digestive system & helps flush out toxins from the body
- hydrated skin is less likely to crack, flake & become itchy
- improves your complexion for healthy and glowing skin.
- Clear complexions & balance pH levels
- Increasing your water intake can assist in the balance of oil and flushes out toxins
- Can reduce pore size & decreases acne breakouts
- Keeping your skin pH balanced is key to keep your skin blemish-free
Along with drinking more water, follow this regimen to really balance and clear up your complexion.
First let’s cleanse with the purifying foaming cleanser. Wet your skin & lather this cleanser all over, leave on an extra 5 mins for added apple enzyme exfoliating benefits. Then rinse.
Apply a thin layer of the transformative purifying masque & leave on for 10-20 mins. Make sure to concentrate this milky masque on any actively inflamed blemishes. The botanically derived salicylic acid & zinc will soothe instantly.
Apply a few sprays of the concentrated clarifying toner to rebalance the skin immediately after rinsing off the masque. This toner contains our triple filtered high potency rose concentrate, tea tree oil, & botanically derived salicylic acid which is ideal for anyone who suffers from any form of acne blemishes. Do not rinse.
While skin is still dewy concentrated clarifying toner, apply 1-2 pumps of the purifying face serum to your skin. This serum contains our blemish busting complex and salicylic acid, which reduces redness and blemishes, balances sebum, and clarifies & purifies complexion.
To seal this all in, apply 1-2 pumps of the balancing day lotion to your face. You will experience less redness & inflamed blemishes with our botanically derived salicylic acid, & natural retinol from moth bean supports cell turnover.
PRO TIP* Instead of using the transformative purifying masque as a traditional mask, you can apply this as a spot treatment overnight!
Water is so important for our health for many reasons. Without water, your skin can’t function at its best. Water can boost your skin’s health & overall beauty. So, let’s drink up!
Know your beauty!