Exfoliate Foaming Cleanser
- purifies pores, reducing toxic build-up & debris
- promotes radiant, smooth, even skin tone
- smooths & softens complexion
- reduces dry skin build-up & blemishing of all kinds
stimulates cellular renewal & jumpstarts collagen production
- provides granular & AHA cell renewal without tearing the skin
- melts into skin & helps lift toxins & dead cells
- jump starts collagen production
- for safe & effective deep cleansing & purification
- gluten free
- profoundly calms, & soothes irritated & dry skin
- a natural humectant that locks in moisture
- helps to restore pH levels
- great for babies, bumps, rashes & chronic skin issues
sucrose, potassium cocoate†, oryza sativa (rice) flour†, cymbopogon flexuosus (lemongrass) leaf oil, avena sativa (oat) kernel flour, citrus aurantifolia (lime) peel oil, citrus sinensis (orange) peel extract†, squalane, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower/leaf extract, calendula officinalis flower extract, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower extract, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, ascophyllum nodosum (atlantic kelp) extract†, zingiber officinale (ginger) root oil, ethyl alcohol, water (aqua), limonene*, citral*, geraniol*.
*components of 100% pure natural fragrance and/or steam-distilled/cold-pressed essential oils.
†total certified organic content: 14.55%
HOW TO USE
do NOT use if you have rosacea or irritated open skin
wet hands & blend very small amount between palms to activate the rounding action of the sugar crystals. use less water for more intense exfoliation. massage onto face, lips, décolleté & body once a day (am or pm) or 2-3 times per week based on sensitivity. rinse & remove with moist suki facial cloth.
- great for ingrown hairs
- invigorating aroma therapy
- when exfoliation is needed for body, apply directly onto elbows, knees, feet, etc
- use after cleansing for powerful 'double cleanse'