“I formulate my award-winning facial exfoliate because the products out there lack any real exfoliate & rejuvenating value(!) &, to solve my skin problems. my multifunctional solution, is not just for those suffering with skin problems, but for anyone seeking amazingly smooth, soft skin with immediate benefits. & bonus, my signature aroma blend speaks for itself!“- know your beauty – Suki
our round-edged sugar crystals slough dead skin without tearing, smooth & even facial skin & melt into pure AHA for healthy cell renewal. results seen immediately.
problem: blemishing (white & blackheads), dry, uneven skin tone, slowed collagen production, signs of lines & wrinkles, premature aging, clogged pores.
solution: helps smooth & even facial skin, reduce appearance of toxic & dry skin build-up, signs of most types of blemishes, flare-ups & collagen reduction, help signs of premature aging, fine lines & wrinkles, clarifying & rejuvenating the complexion.
||TLC colloidal oat™
||avena sativa l., poaceae
ingredients: natural (sugar) sucrose, organic potassium cocoate (saponified coconut oil), organic oryza sativa (rice) powder, cymbopogon flexuosus (lemongrass) oil, avena sativa (colloidal oat) l., poaceae, citrus aurantium dulcis (sweet orange) peel extract, squalane (from olive oil), calming complexion complex™ (chamomilla recutita (chamomile) flower/leaf extract, calendula officinalis (calendula) flower extract, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower extract), carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, organic ascophyllum nodosum (seaweed) extract, 100% pure (fragrance) essential oils, limonene*, citral*.
*components of 100% pure steam-distilled essential oils.
17% certified organic ingredients
wet hands. blend very small amount between palms to activate & customize action. massage into face & décolleté once per day (am or pm) or 2-3 times per week based on sensitivity.
- pilates style magazine feb13/mar13
- facial fitness - you don't get a second chance to make a first impession - even in the wee hours of the morning - get buff with vegan suki® exfoliate foaming cleanser… works double duty, cleansing with lemongrass extract & exfoliating with a super effective combo of alpha hydroxy acid, natural sugars & rice flower
- realbeauty.com mar13
- 6 gym bag essentials - after a hard-core workout that leaves you & your skin feeling wiped out, jump in the shower & rejuvenate with this cleanser. it'll slough off dead skin cells, reduce blemishes & dry patches & unclog your pores.
- stylewaxpoetic.com feb13
- how to get oscar ready - suki® exfoliate foaming cleanser by far, is one of the best cleansing scrubs. the aroma, feel & results speak for themselves. rejuvenate your complexion with this deep cleansing & all-natural scrub before & after a big night out. celebrity fans include: Hayden Panettiere, Edie Falco, Eva Longoria & Courtney Cox.
- experiencelife.com feb13
- our favorite products: january/february 2013 lifestyle: smooth operator - suki's squeaky-clean exfoliator uses rice flour & sugar to buff skin to perfection; organic herbs provide added cleansing & calming power.
- workingmother.com nov12
- 10 winter skin fixes: clean & clear - gently wash away winter's dry patches with sukiface® exfoliate foaming cleanser. use it a few times a week, & its natural sugar & lemongrass will leave your skin glowing as it keeps blemishes at bay.
- sheckys.com oct12
- beauty gives back for breast cancer awareness month - get your skin squeaky clean with the suki® skincare exfoliate foaming cleanser, which uses alpha hydroxy acid to help rejuvenate & remove deep-seated impurities. even better news? 100% of profits from sales will be donated to the Breast Cancer Action organization this october.
- wklb.com oct12
- "breast cancer awareness – part 2." suki® clinically-proven natural solutions® skincare is excited to partner with Breast Cancer Action by donating 100% of profits from the sale of exfoliate foaming cleanser to the organization.
- weight watchers - sep12/oct12
- pink parade - refresh your skin with this exfoliating cleanser & you'll be making a donation to Breast Cancer Action
- how to look expensive; a beauty editor's secrets to getting gorgeous without breaking the bank sep12
- Andrea's skin care A-list - my favorite exfoliators
- spafinder.com sep12
- pamper yourself pink: spas support breast cancer awareness month - suki® skincare has partnered with Breast Cancer Action (BCA), & will donate 100 percent of profits from the sale of its exfoliate foaming cleanser to the organization.
- h texas magazine sep12
- shop pink - all october proceeds of the cleanser will go to Breast Cancer Action
- lifestylemirror.com aug12
- 20 bathtime essentials
- us weekly nov09
- Olivia Wilde (dr. Hadley from house m.d.) evens texture with suki® exfoliate foaming cleanser. keep skin clear: in this decade, hormonal changes slow oil production, causing skin to become drier & acne-prone. "exfoliate daily with a natural sugar-based cleanser to gently slough rough spots & unclog pores." says skin guru Tammy Fender.
- natural solutions oct09
- natural solutions 2009 beauty with a conscience award: best exfoliant
- launchpad dec08
- first look - skin: have her foaming at the face with suki exfoliating foaming cleanser. the 100% natural, cosmeceutical-grade rejuvenator purifies & smooths with lemongrass extract & natural sugar, while rice flour firms & chamomile extract soothes.
- elle june08
- The Coolest Zen: ZenEssence offers premium, natural based products
- day spa june08
- Must Have Fresh Faced: This foaming cleanser soothes and softens skin with chamomile and vitamin C. AHAs and BHAs even skin tone and aid in cell regeneration.
- spa jan08
- The Green Guy's Grooming Guide: Another one of my favorites is suki's exfoliate foaming cleanser with chamomile and vitamin c. It goes on like a grainy Thai soup before foaming into a lemon-fresh froth in a few seconds. rice flour and sugar and powdered herbs form the natural base, and the whole thing is vegan. Short of relocating to Thailand, this one brings a bit of Siam to the shower.